IT Controls Assistant Manager – United Kingdom
Are you a UK based IT Controls specialist looking to take the next step in your career within a Top 10 audit firm? If Yes, then GAP Talent are on the lookout for you!
In order to be considered you MUST meet the below;
- CISA Certification
- Experience of IT general controls and application control reviews in support of external audit engagements
- Experience with SAS, SQL, Python as well as experience using and building Power Bi platforms
- Interpreting the financial audit impact of IT risks and control weaknesses
- Experience in IFRS9 expected credit Loss model review preferably within the Financial Services sector
- Interpreting the financial audit impact of IT risks and control weaknesses and Integrating Data Analytics testing into an external audit approach
- Knowledge of the financial services sector with a focus on revenue and data flow models
What’s on offer?
- Competitive UK salary with benefits
- Flexible working opportunities
- Sponsorship Transferal for the right candidate