Qualified Accountants (CA(SA))
GAP Talent is searching for Qualified Accountants (CA(SA)) – to work for a leading global firm within SOX Controls in London, United Kingdom – Visa costs and relocation packages paid for!
- Act as lead on a range of clients ranging from start-ups to large listed clients, with overall operational responsibilities
- People management responsibilities; resource planning and allocation, performance management, mentoring and training of staff members to help them achieve their potential and be themselves.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients
- Liaise with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters
- Take part in wider practice management at local level
- Support partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and business development activity
- Support partners with the implementation and communication of new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Participate in key account management
- Develop specialist knowledge of a sector and/or technical area and/or commercial area
- Engage with and guide clients on technical and judgement decisions
- Professional qualification CA (SA)/ACA/ICAS or equivalent
- Significant understanding of controls and their application in the workplace including design, sufficiency, operating effectiveness, deficiencies and recommendations
- Understanding of and experience of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and its role in meeting organisations objectives.
- Experience of scoping and facilitating controls optimisation exercises
- Knowledge and understanding of assurance reporting standards including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 and SSAE 18, SOC 2 from scoping through to Type I & II reporting
- Understanding and experience of Sarbanes Oxley engagements
- Practical experience of IT General Controls (ITGC)
- Significant experience of simultaneously driving multiple engagements to a successful outcome
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Visa cost paid for
- Relocation package
- 25 days’ holiday
- Personal pension scheme, matched by employer contributions
- Life assurance cover and income protection
- Flexible working
- A range of other amazing benefits
In order to be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Accountant.
Kirstyn Bond / Talent Manager, UK
Phone: +44 (0)207 048 2555