Account Manager – Travel & Hospitality – Guildford
£35,000/yr – £50,000/yr
Our incredible global talent solutions business is growing! Would you like to join our Guildford office as an Account Manager for Travel & Hospitality Division? Alongside our offices in Ireland and South Africa our Guildford HQ grew by an amazing 200% last year.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join and manage our existing client partners in the Caribbean within the Finance, Hospitality and Travel sectors. We provide Talent Solutions for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
You’ll be tasked with managing a team of Talent Managers (recruiters), who deliver senior executive talent to our Partners. The roles we work on are senior hires, generally circa £100,000 and above across a range of sectors. Unlike most “agency” recruitment roles, at GAP Talent you will not spend your time “cold calling” …. what we need is more delivery, account management and relationship management.
What will you need to succeed?
- At least 2 years internal or external recruitment experience.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills – A clear, confident, and professional communication style is paramount. Practise persuasion and negotiation style of communications. The role is sales orientated and Relationship Managers should be comfortable with this type of language and environment to drive results.
- Critical Thinking – Analyse the global career landscape, the Talent Professionals’ profiles, and our Talent Partners’ needs to match profiles with needs and drive results. Identify areas of concern and act accordingly e.g., control. High attention to detail and the ability to identify a need to act or pivot in certain circumstances.
- Goal Orientated and self-motivated – Be ambitious in a target driven environment and exceed the goals set out. Be highly motivated and committed to achieving targets under minimal supervision. Be knowledgeable about the current business goals, how they transfer to the individual and how to meet and exceed targets. Continuously place their efforts on driving up sales and revenue of the business.
- Organisation & Information Management – Be highly organised, ability to prioritise and multitask. Manage large amounts of information on the business, Talent Professionals and their Talent Partners. Adhere to GAP Talent’s Information Management policies. Take responsibility for the information they hold. Share knowledge and be transparent where possible.
- Team Work – Have strong team work ability and be committed to supporting team members to reach business goals. A Relationship Manager is a senior member of the team and must be willing to coach and train more junior members where appropriate.
Some videos to check out to get a feel of the team:
Websites & Socials
Send us your CV today to join our story. You never know, you might just change your life.
Emél van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]