GAP Talent are one of the market-leading bespoke recruitment specialists in UK, Ireland and South Africa. We strive to make a positive impact on our clients’ business and candidates lives by offering a personalised consulting service with the aim to form long-term relationships, thereby increasing value. We don’t just fill jobs – We change lives.
Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success, means our success.
We are a solution’s focused, consultative business, you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates.
Our global client base has come to expect excellence from us, as we continue to build and drive the success of some of the world’s biggest brands. We’re always on the lookout for new team members who are going to inspire their colleagues, develop their own personal skills and delight our clients.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
We are looking to hire Recruitment Consultant to join our office in Guildford. You will be allocated a sector of the market to build and manage and build crucial relationships with both clients and candidates within that market.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients
- Build and grow a client portfolio to understand their current or future recruitment needs
- Attend client meetings to further build relationships and pitch for business
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right candidates for their business
- Networking to become an expert in your market
- Managing a team of Talent Managers and time to time involved in candidate engagement – identify and attract potential candidates
- Responsible for managing interviews and ensuring delivery of effective/ quality control candidate interviews that take place with Talent Managers.
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stage
- Managing a team, motivating and communicating effectively with them
The Successful Applicant:
We are looking to speak with individuals who are looking to further grow their careers in recruitment. We are looking for the following:
- At least 2 years demonstrated 360 recruitment experience
- Capable of building great rapport
- Keen to maximise your potential and develop a rewarding career with GAP Talent
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Proven track record of success
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Can work individually, but also loves to be part of a successful team
What can we offer you:
- Competitive base salaries reflective of experience, with opportunity to earn commission/ bonus
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Market-leading training
- 25 days holiday plus 2 days off for Birthday and personal day
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, and more
Emél van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555