Lead an FP &A Team in a growing business in the process of exponential growth – Be Part of the Senior Management Team, working closely with the senior board.
An established market leader with a variety of business interests is seeking an experienced FP&A Manager across an established group of brands. This is a full time permanent opportunity to be based full time in the Caribbean, in an idyllic expat- friendly location with relocation and housing provided by the company.
The FP&A Manager will work closely with the CFO and key stakeholders taking full ownership of internal reporting, financial modelling and business analysis. This role will focus on business partnering to deliver insights, by interpreting numbers and activity to determine cause and effect and providing commercial analysis, trends and bench-marking to our operational businesses. This role will be critical in supporting the Group and operational businesses achieve strategic objectives.
What is required:
- Proven FP&A background at a senior level with C-suite stakeholder influencing skills
- Onestream System experience is essential
- Qualified Accountant preferred
- Experience in hospitality or travel sector a distinct advantage
- Exposure to growth environments and must have worked within a global or large regional business
- Strong Excel capabilities and modelling skills
- Must be able to handle fluidity and enjoy change
Package will depend upon experience but designed to be attractive.
Thank you for your time to read and to apply if you feel this is right for you. The experience sought is very specific. If we don’t have the right role for you now we will keep your details on file and will be in touch.
If this position interests you, please apply!
Emél van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555