A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Master Technician for one of the regions leading Car Dealerships.
The role is based on the idyllic expat friendly location in the Caribbean. You’ll play a vital role within the aftersales function delivering an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust. We do this by having the right people in our dealership – people who are the friendly expert in helping our customers through their seamless journey.
This exciting role oversees a small team of technicians in each whom you’ll be expected to also train and guide whilst still having the ability to “get hands”.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years technical experience working with BMW.
- Qualified BMW Master Technician
- Recent training with BMW or affiliated brands.
- Understanding of Warranty Process
- Strong Electrical Knowledge
- Shown a steady progression of career growth in previous roles BMW certifications preferred
- Master Technician or Senior Diagnostic Technician qualifications and an advantage but not essential.
What’s on Offer:
- Salary: $50,000 to 55,000 USD after tax plus 13th check bonus
- Housing Allowance $15,000 per annum
- Vehicle, fully maintained and insured
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to diagnose and repair complicated automotive systems
- Management skills
- Ability to liaise and with manufacturers
- Training experience
Send your CV to: