This is a great opportunity for someone who has:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese, or willingness to learn.
- Strong financial background – preferably a Chartered Accountant.
- Experience in working and developing businesses in Africa.
- Location flexibility – able to work in Beira or Pemba.
- Ability to oversee the reporting, internal control, banking, tax and audit functions of the organisation.
- Ability to collaborate with the country manager and board on the strategic direction and operational issues of the business.
What’s on offer?
- A Competitive salary
- A range of Benefits
- A chance to make a positive impact in a growing market
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!