Director of Maintenance & Projects – Montego Bay
Job Title: Director of Maintenance
Company: Large Hospitality Group
Location: Montego Bay
Our thriving hospitality group partner is seeking a Director of Maintenance and Projects to lead their dynamic team and ensure the smooth operation of our properties, including retail operations, restaurants, sporting venues, and international brands.
If you have a strong background in Food and Beverage outlet maintenance, a keen understanding of F&B maintenance dynamics and new projects, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty, every now and then we want to hear from you!
- Maintenance Expertise: Utilize your knowledge of maintenance dynamics specific to the Caribbean to keep our properties in top-notch condition.
- Hands-On Approach: Be willing to roll up your sleeves and actively engage in maintenance tasks when needed. NB: This role requires “getting your hands” dirty from time to time.
- Property Portfolio: Oversee maintenance operations for a diverse range of properties and outlets
- F&B Knowledge: Leverage your strong background in Food and Beverage to ensure the smooth functioning of our dining establishments.
- Team Management: Lead and manage a team of 5 full-time technicians who perform various maintenance tasks, as well as coordinate with outside contractors when necessary.
- Proven experience in maintenance management, preferably in a hospitality setting.
- 10+ years experience in a similar sized operation, with a large property portfolio.
- Strong background in Food and Beverage operations.
- Ability to be comfortable reading and understanding architectural drawings / plans
- Knowledge of Caribbean maintenance dynamics an advantage.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Willingness to be hands-on and get involved in maintenance tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with outside contractors.
- Local or Caricom hire preference, but expatriate candidates are welcome to apply should a qualified local candidate not be found.
TAKE YOUR APPLICATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
You can complete a personal video introduction via this link: https://odro.io/s/849Jq
- Competitive base salary of $100,000 USD.
- Vehicle or allowance
- Additional benefits package including medical