Financial Director – United Kingdom
Our client is a leading provider of high-quality, person-centred care services dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents. With a commitment to excellence, compassion, and innovation, we operate a network of care homes that prioritize the well-being and comfort of our residents.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Finance Director to join our leadership team. The Finance Director will play a crucial role in shaping the financial strategy of our care home group, ensuring the sustainability and growth of our operations. The successful candidate will bring a wealth of financial expertise, strategic vision, and leadership skills to contribute to our mission of providing outstanding care services.
- Develop and implement financial strategies to support the overall objectives of the care home group.
- Oversee all aspects of financial management, including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Collaborate with senior management to drive financial performance and operational efficiency across the organization.
- Provide strategic financial advice to support decision-making and enhance business performance.
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations, reporting requirements, and industry standards.
- Lead, mentor, and develop the finance team to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
- Work closely with external auditors, regulatory bodies, and financial institutions to ensure transparent and accountable financial practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field. ACA, CA OR ACCA qualification required.
- Proven experience as a Finance Director or in a senior financial management role within the healthcare or care home industry an advantage but not required.
- Strong financial acumen with a track record of strategic financial planning and analysis.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks and financial reporting requirements in the healthcare sector.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- High level of integrity and commitment to ethical financial practices.