Private Equity Client Services Director – Mauritius
Our client provides corporate administration services and specialises in administering alternative assets with offices in Jersey and Mauritius. We work with a full spectrum of clients from individuals, family offices and global law firms through to SMEs across Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Client Services Director to join our leadership team. The Client Services Director will lead a team, working closely with direct reports who will manage the team day to day, focusing on the development, maintenance and growth of a portfolio ensuring high levels of client service.
- You will be responsible for growing the portfolio of clients by actively engaging in business development activities
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and legal obligations associated with the administration actively, promoting adherence to policies and procedures at all times.
- The Director will promote our business objectives, whilst driving morale by providing support and guidance (technical and otherwise) to their team.
- The Director will have direct responsibility and accountability for the delivery of risk and operational targets and key risk indicators for their team’s portfolio of clients.
- The Director will have primary contact and overall responsibility for the client relationships associated with their administration team ensuring client services are exemplary.
- The Director will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and conversion into new clients as well as having overall responsibility for the onboarding of new clients.
- The Director will need to review the business development strategy documents.
- The Director and compliance officer will ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- The Director will demonstrate effective communication and an ability to challenge and prioritise, ensuring the objectives and initiatives are delivered against deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field.
- Preferable qualifications ACA, CA OR ACCA.
- Proven industry experience of working with High Net Worth clients and on complex structures within the fiduciary field.
- Have in-depth knowledge of legal obligations and compliance regulations and a full understanding of general regulatory principles.
- Over 5 years of experience within the industry.