Our client, a listed global hotel brand is seeking an experienced Group Purchasing Manager.
The successful candidate will be based in the Caribbean and the company will provide work permits and financial relocation assistance and shipping as well as housing allowance. You will be responsible for the day-to-day efficient running of the group Procurement Department with responsibility for 7 properties.
- Sourcing and managing the supply chain (Food and Beverage / General supplies) including development and management of supplier approval and development of supplier management processes including supplier approval and evaluation of performance.
- Management of individual procurement managers across sites.
- Building relationships with stakeholders and buying platforms
- Driving forward quality improvements and compliance
- Leading reviews and negotiating with global suppliers
- Work with Finance on budgetary & cash flow control.
- Sharing important supply information (shortages/other, price increases, acquisitions, etc.)
- Reporting information upon request (volumes, prices, supplier information, purchase conditions, etc.)
- Research potential vendors
- Reviewing budgets and department reporting
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience working at Manager level within a Purchasing capacity
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Experience and strong knowledge across hotel buying
- Great negotiation skills to corporate with key stakeholders
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Strong financial knowledge and able to work with budgets
- Excellent level of English, to a first language level
What’s on Offer
- Tax free salary up to $60,000 net
- Housing allowance / subsidy for rent $1,200 per month
- Relocation financial assistance
Send your CV to:
Emel van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555