IT Audit Manager – United Kingdom
Our client emphasises a partner-led approach, collaboration, authenticity, respect, and dynamism as its core values.
They offer a nurturing and collaborative working culture, competitive remuneration, flexible benefits, and clearly defined career pathways.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Must have ACA, ACCA or be a qualified chartered accountant with CISA
- Analyse IT risks associated with IT processes and assess the effectiveness of the internal control systems.
- Assist the Technical Partner and other partners with the identification of technology-based audit tools that aide audit quality, deliver audit
efficiencies and provide insights to clients Engagement level objectives.
- Train and supervise audit staff assigned to the engagements in IT audit skills where relevant
- Have experience within a Top 6 audit firm
- Experience managing and growing a team is ideal.
For potential candidates, the company offers various benefits including:
- Pension plans
- 25 Days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Career Coaches as well as Learning and Development opportunities
- Open to Sponsorship for right candidate