GAP Talent is one of the market-leading bespoke executive talent solutions providers in the UK, Ireland and South Africa. We strive to make a positive impact on our clients’ business and candidates’ lives by offering a personalised consulting service with the aim of developing long-term relationships thereby increasing value. We don’t just fill jobs – we change lives!
Every day, we go above and beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our talent and our colleagues, because their success results in our success.
We are a solutions focused, consultative business and you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates.
Our global client base has come to expect excellence from us, as we continue to build and drive the success of some of the world’s biggest brands. We’re always on the lookout for new team members who are going to inspire their colleagues, develop their own personal skills and delight our clients.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
As such we are hiring a Key Account Manager to join our office in Guildford. You will be allocated a sector of the market to build and manage and nurture crucial relationships with both clients and candidates within that market.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain and manage relationships with a key client
- Attend client meetings to further build relationships
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right talent for their business
- Networking to become an expert in your market
- Managing a team of Talent Managers and time to time involved in candidate engagement
- Identify and attract potential candidates
- Responsible for managing interviews and ensuring delivery of effective / quality control candidate interviews that take place with Talent Managers.
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stages
- Managing a team, motivating and communicating effectively with them
The Successful Applicant:
We are looking to speak with individuals who are seeking to further grow their careers in recruitment. We are looking for the following:
- Ideally 2 years of experience in internal or external recruitment or human resources.
- Degree educated preferred but not essential.
- Great communication skills; English to a 1st language level essential
- Strong leadership management abilities… “can you inspire your team?”
What can we offer you:
- Competitive base salaries reflective of experience, with opportunity to earn commission/bonus
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Market-leading training
- 25 Days holiday plus 2 days off for Birthday and personal day
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, and more
Send your CV to:
+44 (0)207 048 2555