Website GAP Talent
Project Manager, Design and Architectural Standards – Caribbean
A leading listed global hotel brand is seeking a Project Manager to lead the, Design and Architectural Standards team, to be based in The Caribbean.
The successful applicant will be responsible for understanding, developing, maintaining and implementing the company’s brand and design standards across a variety of disciplines whilst leading the planning and refurbishment of an existing resort to achieve new standards of excellence.
The position offers full relocation to an idyllic expat friendly location, with housing allowance provided.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Reviewing and approving designs based on brand and design standards
- Ability to instruct others on standards of fire and life safety design
- Directing and or creating design teams and leading management process
- Ensuring all rooms meet guest expectations by working with Operations/Branding to create SOPs where available
- Reviewing existing properties and recommending improvements in line with brand requirements
- Leading consultant and internal process reviews to enable strategic direction of brand and design standards
- Designing and implementing workflows for design process and approval stages
- Developing picture look book and feel for guest touch points
- Ensuring coordination, best value and creativity within a brand direction
- Incorporating global best practices in the training and directing of others
- Proven experience in commercial leadership of projects including contract administration.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience in Design Construction/Architecture or a related field
- International experience working in Project Branding and Design for luxury hotels ideal
- Willingness to relocate in 8 to 12 weeks with financial assistance by the company
What’s on Offer
- Base Salary: Circa $90,000 net (after tax)
- Housing Allowance: $24,0000 net
- Vehicle allowance TBC
- Relocation allowance and work permits
- Plus many other great incentives and benefits