A leading listed resort group is seeking and experienced Project Manager to lead 3 projects at various stages across Cayman and British Virgin Islands.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide project management for planning, and organizing all aspects of the task related to multiple large scale resort construction projects and importantly management of contractors. As part of this role, the manager will have to oversee the entire works acting as the point of reporting contact working to strict and demanding deadlines.
The projects is expected to last 3 to 5 years in which international relocation will be required with financial assistance and housing provided by the company.
- Act as the shareholders lead contact and representative, managing the entire construction project through project and development team
- Oversee construction project from construction to completion
- Manage key relationships internally with stake holders and outside partners including contractors
- Cross functional coordination for logistics with vendors
- Ensure quality and compliance with regulatory bodies
- Reporting and tracking status reports to senior management and stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Create a timeline for follow up works for the years ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Architecture
- Accreditations from recognised construction bodies
- Experience within hospitality / Resorts & Hotels
- Ability to relocate for a 3 to 5 year period. New contracts on offer are highly likely
Package dependent on experience but expected circa $150,000 USD net plus housing and relocation.
To apply, send your CV to:
Emél van Zyl
+44 (0)207 048 2555