A leading listed top tier hotel brand is seeking an Architectural Design Manager to be based in Barbados for an existing hotel project.
The successful applicant will be responsible for understanding, developing, maintaining and implementing the company’s brand and design standards across a variety of disciplines while leading the planning and refurbishment of an existing resort to achieve new standards of excellence.
Specific Requirements/Duties of the Position Include:
- Reviewing and approving designs based on brand and design standards
- Ability to instruct others on standards of fire and life safety design
- Directing and or creating design teams and leading management process
- Ensuring all rooms meet guest expectations by working with Operations/Branding to create SOPs where available.
- Reviewing existing properties and recommending improvements in line with brand requirements
- Leading consultant and internal process reviews to enable strategic direction of brand and design standards.
- Designing and implementing workflows for design process and approval stages.
- Developing picture look book and feel for guest touch points.Ensuring coordination, best value and creativity within a brand direction
- Incorporating global best practices in the training and directing of others
- Proven experience in commercial leadership of projects including contract administration.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of fifteen (5) years’ experience in design construction/ architecture or a related field.
- International experience working in project branding and design for luxury hotels ideal
- Willingness to relocate in 8 to 12 weeks with financial assistance of the company.
What’s on Offer:
- Base Salary: Circa $90,000 net
- Housing Allowance: $24,0000 net
- Vehicle allowance
- Relocation allowance and work permits
- Plus many other great incentives and benefits
Send your CV to:
Emél van Zyl
+44 (0)207 048 2555