A listed global hotel brand is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead a large team in the development of a $300 million new build resort set in an idyllic remote location in the Caribbean.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide project management for planning and organizing all aspects relating to a large-scale resort construction project including leading, directing, coordinating and supervising all phases in association with the project team.
The project will start in January 2023 and expected duration is 2 to 3 years. International relocation will be required with financial assistance and housing provided by the company.
- Act as the shareholders lead contact and representative, managing the entire construction project through project and development teams
- Manage key relationships internally with stake holders and outside partners including contractors
- Cross functional coordination for logistics with vendors
- Ensure quality and compliance with regulatory bodies
- Ensure that works are carried out to the appropriate specification and the highest quality Reporting and tracking status reports to senior management and stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Ensure that timelines are achieved
- Ensure that upon completion, projects are delivered to the operators in an organized and structured way that allows accountability, transparency and continuous improvement of the design and product
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Architecture
- Accreditations from recognised construction bodies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction management and project management
- Demonstrated experience managing large teams of individuals, consultants and contractors
- International experience within large scale Resorts & Hotels construction an advantage
- Ability to relocate within 2 to 3 months
Send your CV to: