Chief Human Resources Officer – Antigua and Barbuda
We are looking for an individual with extensive experiences in Human Resources.
This person will provide professional HR leadership and direction to the HR function and take the lead on Domestic & Talent Management, People Strategy/Culture, Group HR Policies, Compensation & Benefits and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the Group CEO and other members of the executive committee.
- Implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the Group’s mission and vision.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function Globally by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Lead the development and maintenance of organisational wide HR Policies and employee Relations system, processes and procedures.
- Lead the recruitment and selection of Executive Management and Senior Human Resource Management level Candidates.
- Internationally recognized Certification in HR would be a strong asset.
- Ten years’ Senior HR experience including the Strategic Planning and Implementation.
- Broad knowledge and expertise in labor laws and contemporary Human Resources Practices.
- Knowledge and or access to International HR Policies, Practices and employment Law.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong leaderships and team development capabilities.
- Proficiency with HRMIS.