Project Manager – The Bahamas – England, UK
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. You will lead, direct, co-ordinate and supervise the project in all phases in association with the project team.
- Act as a resource and representative of company in all instances
- Arrange, lead, direct and co-ordinate design, supervision and implementation of projects in collaboration with the project team
- Ensure detailed plan created for projects within the overall time frames confirmed by SRI Management
- Ensure that works are carried out to the appropriate specification and the highest quality
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team
- Develop plans to increase productivity and team member performance
- Ensure that upon completion, projects are delivered to the operators in an organized manner.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Professional designations from recognized bodies
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project management
- Proven experience managing large teams of individuals
This role is based in the Caribbean and the successful individual will be offered a generous relocation package.
$100,000/yr – $120,000/yr