Cyber Security Manager – United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Manager to join looking to make an international move to the UK?
GAP Talent has a fully sponsored opportunity with a Global firm to live and work within the UK!
As a Cyber Security Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and mitigating cyber security and IT risks to this firm. You
will play a crucial role in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information systems and technology infrastructure.
- Develop and implement cyber security and technology risk management strategies and policies.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify and prioritize cyber security and technology risks.
- Recommend and implement risk mitigation measures to reduce the likelihood and impact of cyber security and technology incidents.
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure security controls are implemented and monitored effectively.
- Must have strong working knowledge with IT Audit and be CISA qualified
- Manage and coordinate incident response and disaster recovery activities related to cyber security and technology incidents.
- Strong technical foundation and understanding of IT Controls, IT Governance and IT risks
- Must be working within a consultancy environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cyber security and technology risk management.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security and technology risk frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, ISO, CIS).
- Experience with conducting cyber security and technology risk assessments and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Must be CISA qualified
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, or equivalent are desirable.
If you or anyone you know meets the above and is interested in an opportunity of a lifetime please apply or email your CV.