Are you thinking of making an international move to the UK in 2023? GAP Talent is seeking Data Analysts for several locations across the UK.
Now is your time to apply for these Data Analyst positions before the competition heats up in 2023! On offer are permanent positions at a global firm with a fantastic package and benefits, as well as full visa sponsorship and relocation package provided.
To be considered you will need the following skills:
- Strong market credentials in data and analytics working with large organisations and the ability to demonstrate knowledge and insight into data management, data cleansing and data analytics within the audit process
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, including communication with senior stakeholders of a non-data background (being able to communicate technical issues in simple business terms) with excellent reporting writing skills
- Solid experience in managing projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverables schedules
- Experience in managing people both in terms of managing delivery teams and providing coaching to individuals
- Experience of the full engagement delivery lifecycle including risk and stakeholder management
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Proven analytical and problem solving capabilities relating to complex engagements
- Basic finance process knowledge including how ERPs manage and structure data
- Audit experience, and experience applying data analytics within the external audit process
- Use of technology in data and analytics for use in providing managed services
Knowledge and experience of at least three of the following:
- Data extraction from financial accounting systems
- Data clearing techniques and tools
- A vision of how data analytics are going to be applied and development in the external audit practice
- Understanding of key accounting principles and process cycles including revenue to receivables and purchase to cash
- Data analytic technology such as Alteryx, SQL, Python or R
- SQL (preferably SQL Server) and data manipulation
- Machine learning techniques
- Use of visualisation technologies such as Power BI and Tableau
- A technical background in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Accounting or similar is desirable.
If you meet the above criteria, please send us your CV today!
Kirstyn Bond / Relationship Manager, Tech Desk
+44 (0)207 048 2555