Recruitment Manager – (Key Account)
GAP Talent are one of the market-leading bespoke executive talent solutions providers in the UK, Ireland and South Africa. We strive to make a positive impact on our clients’ business and candidates’ lives by offering a personalised consulting service with the aim of forming long-term relationships thereby increasing value. We don’t just fill jobs – we change lives!
As such we are looking to hire a Recruitment Manager to join our office in Guildford, UK to run a key account. You will be managing an exciting client, with operations in The Caribbean, so international relocation and executive search are prerequistes. You will manage relationships with both the client and your recruitment delivery team who will source candidates for this important client and its subsidiaries.
Every day we go above and beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our talent and our colleagues, because their success, means our success.
- We are a solutions focused, consultative business, therefore you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates.
- Our global client base has come to expect excellence from us, as we continue to build and drive the success of some of the world’s biggest brands. We’re always on the lookout for new team members who are going to inspire their colleagues, develop their own personal skills and delight our clients.
- We look for people who seek an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain and manage relationships with a key client
- Attend client meetings to further build relationships, some international travel may be required to The Caribbean, once or twice a year.
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right talent for their business
- Networking to become an expert in your market
- Managing a team of Talent Managers and involved in candidate engagement from time to time and identify and attract potential candidates
- Responsible for managing interviews and ensuring delivery of effective/quality control candidate interviews that take place with Talent Managers.
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stage
- Managing a team, motivating and communicating effectively with them
We are looking to speak with individuals who are looking to further grow their careers in recruitment. We are looking for the following:
- Ideally 2 years of experience of internal or external recruitment or human resources.
- Degree educated preferred but not essential.
- Great communication skills English to a 1st language level essential
- Strong leadership management abilities’, can you inspire your team!
What can we offer you:
- Above market rate base salary reflective of experience, with opportunity to earn attractive commission/ bonus
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Market-leading training
- 25 days holiday plus 2 days off for Birthday and personal day
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, and more
Send us your CV today!