Data Analytics Assistant Manager – United Kingdom
GAP Talent is on the look out for experienced UK based professionals within Data Analytics, who are looking to take the next step in their career and become an Assistant Manager within a Top Audit Firm!
In order to be considered you MUST meet the below:
- Proven experience (4-6 years) in a audit data analytics or related role, with a track record of successfully leading and managing teams.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Microsoft Azure, Python, R, SQL, and data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI.
- Robotics experience e.g UI Path
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex findings to diverse audiences.
- Apply knowledge of existing audit methodologies
- Previous experience within a financial or professional services context is advantageous.
- The successful candidate MUST have experience with cloudbase platforms e.g Azure, RackSpace, AWS.
- MUST be based in either London or Manchester or interested in relocating to either area.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive UK salary with benefits
- Flexible working opportunities
- Sponsorship transferral for the right candidate
For potential candidates, the company offers various benefits including:
- Pension plans
- 25 Days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Career Coaches as well as Learning and Development opportunities