Director of Projects – Caribbean
GAP Talent are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for a client based in the Caribbean as a Director of Projects (Chief Engineer) based in the Caribbean.
As Director of Projects, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing all construction & project activities for the company. You will be responsible for leading a team of skilled professionals, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
The individual must have experience working on multiple sites and within the F&B OR hospitality industry.
- Develop and execute the construction strategy in alignment with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Provide visionary leadership to the construction / projects team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and accountability.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of construction projects, ensuring they meet all specifications and regulations.
- Implement best practices in project management to optimize efficiency and mitigate risks.
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performance construction team.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure clear communication and alignment of project goals.
- Manage construction budgets, ensuring financial objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successful project delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of construction processes, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
The role will offer an attractive and competitive salary, full relocation allowance to the Caribbean which includes flights, accommodation and work permits.