Are you a Manager specialising in External IT Audit? Are you looking for an international opportunity of a lifetime, to work for one of the Big 4 firms in the UK? If you are, GAP Talent wants to speak to you!
In order to be considered for the role you need to demonstrate the following:
- Technical knowledge: Understands, assesses and evaluates an audited entity’s IT systems and processes, IT risks, IT general controls and IT application controls.
- Technology skills: Possesses a good understanding of technology platforms and is experienced in deploying and using analytics and robotics.
- Professional scepticism and issue identification: Applies professional scepticism, objectivity and independence to identify and support resolution of potential audit issues.
- Engagement management: Manages and executes the engagement, including project management, team management and remediation of deviations from the audit plan and timeline.
- Risk assessment: Assists with the design and planning of the IT component of the audit execution with a focus on significant risks for the audited entity.
- Controls testing: Tests and evaluates internal controls to assess impact on engagement.
- Documentation: Supports and reviews the team’s audit documentation demonstrating an unwavering focus on audit quality.
In addition to the above you would have:
- Proven experience of working in an IT Audit environment and managing a primarily IT External Audit portfolio. This should include auditing complex automated IT controls for a range of IT systems and industry standard applications, operating at Manager level.
- Experience in core business processes and the regulatory landscape related to financial reporting.
- Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the financial reporting.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering high quality projects to time and budget with stakeholder deliverables.
- Experience of performance managing teams, coaching and mentoring junior staff.
- Permanent position with fantastic package on offer.
- Fully sponsored with relocation assistance provided.
If you or anyone you know meets the above criteria and is interested in an opportunity of a lifetime, please apply by emailing your CV directly to:
Kirstyn Bond / Relationship Manager, Tech Desk
+44 (0)207 048 2555