Group Retail Operations Manager
Our client is a leading Hospitality Group with diverse global locations globally with the role being based in a beautiful expat-friendly, warm weather island location in the Caribbean. The role will require relocation in January – February 2023, costs for which will be covered by the company as well as a housing allowance.
The role will require working with the group’s Head Of Retail and will in effect manage the day to day operations and training of the retail business within this large award winning hospitality group.
Top Level Responsibilities:
- Maximise profitability and sales performance within the region, supporting delivery and growth inline with business objectives whilst working closely with the Head Of Retail, Retail Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance and HR.
- Analyse, interpret and communicate financial and commercial information to monitor your stores P&L performance in line with budgetary and balance scorecard objectives.
- Be actively involved in and oversee the delivery of all corporate initiatives.
- Build and recruit new store management teams, embed and induct them within the brand, and continue their development on an on-going basis to create pipelines for future succession.
- Train, develop and coach your Store Managers to deliver against company KPI’s.
- Work closely with the Planner and Analyst to identify store trends and take actions around best/poor sellers.
- Experience of leadership or regional / national retail management, ideally within a global brand or company.
- Ability to relocate in 2 months for this full time position.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of your time.
- Salary estimated at $65,000 USD plus, bonus.
- Housing allowance ($20k USD) and full relocation costs, with visa.
- Vehicle allowance
Send your CV to:
Emél van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555