Our client a leading Digital and Technology group is seeking a fully qualified Chartered Accountant to join their team as a Group Tax Reporting & Compliance Manager to be based in Barbados.
The group is a listed entity and operates across The Caribbean so international tax experience is essential.
The individual will assume responsibility for the group tax accounting and reporting and will lead several other key work streams of the tax function including improvements and modernisation of the tax reporting systems and processes.
The role will have two key areas of responsibility:
- Group Tax Reporting and Tax Compliance – From a reporting aspect you will be responsible for all aspects of the Tax financial reporting, including quarterly reports, financial statements and management reporting for shareholders.
- Tax Compliance – You will be responsible for all of the corporate income tax compliance across multiple countries and tax jurisdictions as well as external partners.
What’s on Offer:
- The role is offering an attractive package, full relocation and housing.
- Expected to be circa $140,000 USD after tax plus bonus.
- Qualified Chartered accountant with at least 5 years post qualified experience.
- A professional tax qualification or masters in Tax.
Emel van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555