We are looking for a bright, energetic, efficient and enthusiastic accountant to head up the finance of a well established and exciting travel business.
In this role, you will be the finance leader of the organisation, reporting to the Managing director of the UK business, whilst controlling the finances of the office during a period of huge expansion. We need an ambitious, flexible ideally qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA). The position’s responsibilities will develop considerably as the business grows both physically and geographically, as well as in complexity. An integral part of the team, you will have a terrific opportunity to flourish in a fast-paced creative and innovative environment while it undergoes a phase of significant growth.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work with the Finance team and Commercial Managers across all areas of the UK business and report directly to the Managing Director. You will need to be diligent and precise, ensuring tasks are completed duties effectively, accurately and in a timely manner.
Your duties will include
- Drive annual budgeting and periodic forecasting
- Supporting the continuing development of cash flow forecasting
- Helping to produce and improve statutory and management accounts
- Supporting P&L owners to drive business performance and financial control across the group
- Commercial and KPI analysis, liaising closely with the Data and Strategy team.
- Commercial dealings, with various Tour operators and airlines etc.
Salary up to £55,000 per annum plus attractive benefits