Our global telecoms & media client which operates in Barbados and operates multiple 200 seater call centres is recruiting a Head of Webchat. The role with have multi-site responsibility and will require strategic leadership to the growth of these teams while the ability to report to and advise shareholders using your extensive experience and expertise.
The role is based in the Caribbean and relocation will be provided. The offices that are in an idyllic island setting that makes you want to wake up and get to the office. The company would help with a full relocation allowance.
- Package circa $90,000 USD after tax with housing allowance and car.
- Full relocation package also provided.
NB* Must have substantial WebChat management experience.
The Call Centre is a Sales, Webchat and customer service environment, where you will be targeted with managing the sales budgets though strong analytical skills with a strong emphasis on improving up selling of the chat agents across several centres and jurisdictions.
- Webchat Management experience of large teams is required.
- Must be available to relocate at short notice, 4 – 6 weeks.
- Flights, relocation allowance and flights will be provided.