A leading luxury Hotel & Resort operator based in the Caribbean is seeking a Landscape Manager to oversee and direct operations of that department.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day efficient running of the landscaping operations at the resort, through the direct supervision of team members and ensuring that landscaping principles and design are balanced and properly maintained.
- Knowledge of plants, diseases, pesticides, fertilizers, growing mediums and irrigation systems
- Implementing garden-bed designs and ensuring that landscapers maintain these as specified
- Ensuring team members are trained in technical skills according to the annual training calendar and that all training gaps are identified and addressed
- Operating all pieces of equipment used by landscaping personnel
- Maintaining budgets and cost-control procedures and participating in the annual budget review process
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Horticulture or other landscaping-related disciplines
- Four years’ experience in a similar position
- Valid driver’s license
If you have these credentials and would love to work on an idyllic Caribbean Island then apply with:
Emél van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555