A global hotel and resort brand are seeking a Senior Landscape Manager to oversee and direct Landscaping operations of multiple 5 Star Luxury Resorts across their Caribbean properties.
The role is a permanent position to be based full time in the Caribbean with housing allowance. You may also be required to be mobile from your home base and move between Caribbean islands 2 to 3 times a year.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day efficient running of the landscaping operations across single or multiple resorts, through the direct supervision of team members and ensuring that landscaping principles and design are balanced and properly maintained. You may be required to travel to assist in the development of new properties or spend several months at properties which require your attention.
- Knowledge of plants, diseases, pesticides, fertilizers, growing mediums and irrigation systems
- Warm climate landscaping experience preferred
- Implementing garden-bed designs and ensuring that landscapers maintain these as specified
- Ensuring team members are trained in technical skills according to the annual training calendar and that all training gaps are identified and addressed
- Operating all pieces of equipment used by landscaping personnel
- Maintaining budgets and cost-control procedures and participating in the annual budget review process
- Experience in running large Landscaping teams
- Hospitality industry exposure is important / Hotels or Resorts preferred.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Horticulture or other landscaping-related disciplines
- Four years’ experience in a similar position
- Valid driver’s license
If you have these credentials and would love to work on idyllic Caribbean Islands then apply with:
Emél van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555