We are a rapidly growing procurement company with HQ based in Miami.
With offices in New York and Latin America, we are now seeking an experienced Managing Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in purchasing, logistics, and warehouse management, and will be responsible for implementing structures and support systems to help us scale. The ideal candidate will not only have a strong background in procurement, but will also have the ability to run the business including P&L and a large headcount of employees.
- Oversee all procurement activities, including sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing of goods and services to meet business requirements.
- Manage logistics and transportation operations to ensure efficient and timely delivery of goods to customers.
- Develop and implement strategies for warehouse management, including inventory control, space utilization, and productivity improvement.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with vendors, suppliers, and customers to ensure a reliable supply chain.
- Monitor market trends, industry developments, and regulations to identify opportunities and risks that may impact the business.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Manage a team of procurement, logistics, and warehouse staff to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in procurement, logistics, and warehouse management, with a proven track record of success in each area.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing and developing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in implementing structures and support systems to help a company scale.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, including FDA, EPA, and OSHA regulations.
If you have the experience and skills required for this role, please submit your application today. We offer a competitive salary, bonus potential, and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to be part of a growing company that values its employees.