MEP Quantity Surveyor – Barbados
The Junior Talent Researcher (JTR) is the first connection from GAP Talent with Talent Professionals’ (TP’s) lives that we change.
The JTR’s main responsibility is sourcing suitable TP’s and introducing GAP as a business to them, thereby building a Talent Pool that can easily be accessed for existing or future projects and roles. The aim is to have an ongoing supply of TP’s that the Talent Managers can reach out to.
The main role of the JTR will be to search for TP’s on job boards, using research lists, GAP Talent’s existing database, referrals and any other ways possible.
The JTR is expected to demonstrate our values of Commitment, Ambition and Professionalism during every aspect of their role and in all dealings with the Talent Professionals and the GAP Talent colleagues and leadership team.
- Full understanding of the key stakeholders within the Gap Talent business model – including but not limited to the Talent Professionals (TP’s) and Talent Partners.
- Effectively and efficiently work through the Survey List (or other lists) provided:
- Approaching TP’s not yet on our database, introducing them to GAP Talent and ultimately adding them to our database and including them into the relevant Talent Pools or allocating them to be surveyed;
- Approaching TP’s already on our database where no action has been taken and allocating them into the relevant Talent Pools or allocating them to be surveyed;
- Effectively and efficiently searching new TP’s by using all possible tools available; job boards, referrals, existing database or new ways of finding them.
- Keeping daily records of all TP’s contacted and maintain detailed stats on all activities, reporting on weekly basis as needed by management.
- Develop strong rapport with TP’s through inmails, emails and phone conversations.
- Qualify and get information from TP’s to determine which available roles or projects or future projects we could consider them for.
- Advising TP’s what GAP Talent is about, thereby setting the ground work for the survey calls that the TM’s will be doing.
- Allocating suitable TP’s to the Talent Managers & Administrators working on projects so they can be contacted, and the outcomes tracked accordingly
- Ensure all necessary TP information is captured in the GAP Talent database, Vincere and any additional information flows available.
- Being proactive and resourceful in assisting Talent Managers to find more talent.
- Being resourceful in your approach when cold calling or using Vincere and LinkedIn to source potential TPs. Emails and InMail’s should be used as a secondary form of reaching new talent.
- Supporting Talent Research Managers on specific projects or tasks as and when instructed.
- Deliver on the required KPIs set out and change lives through GAP Talent’s effective recruitment processes and support the Talent Managers, Relationship Managers and broader GAP Team in achieving company targets and goals.
- Fully competent on the GAP Talent business model, demonstrating the GAP Talent vision, mission and values in everyday activities and behaviours.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years recruitment experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – professional and confident.
- Proven experience working within a team and supporting team members to reach business goals.
- Ability to change priorities at the last minute and working under pressure
- Excellent organizational and administration skills and the ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Strong use of initiative and resourceful in approach.
- Self-motivated and goal- driven – demonstrated ability to meet and exceed targets under minimal supervision.
Salary: R18 000 – R22 000
Please note that if you haven’t heard from us in 2 weeks, your application was unfortunately unsuccessful.