Quantity Surveyor – Caribbean
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is looking for an exciting challenge within a leading hospitality group.
- Good knowledge of FIDIC, JCT and AIA forms of contract
- Experience in arbitration, litigation and dispute management
- Ability to strategically plan and implement company policies relating to contract/cost control techniques
- History of managing QS resources/teams and reporting periodically on multiple projects
- Experience and knowledge of CAR, PL & EL insurances and joint names policies
- Track record of benchmarking and data/cost management
- Commercial awareness and sound financial knowledge with the ability to identify key issues and work proactively
- Ability to operate independently
- An inherent ability to ‘get the job done’
- Flexibility, adaptability and a willingness to learn
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, of which at least 5 should be in a PQS environment.
- Computer literate with familiarity with the Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Word and MS Project; CAD
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to travel