As GAP Talent continues to expand into 2023 on our mission to “Changing Lives”, we’re excited to announce the vacancy of a Relocation Manager, to be based in our Guildford office. The role offers optional hybrid working Wednesdays and Fridays, other great benefits, perks, a superb social calendar, 25 days of holiday, plus personal day and birthdays off, plus an attractive salary based on your experience and skills.
As the Relocation Manager, you will be responsible for leading the GAP Talent relocation team which provides relocation services to our candidates following their offer of employment and planned relocation. The Relocation team is responsible for coordinating and facilitating the flow of candidates across the globe.
This position requires a high level of leadership, customer-service focus, and data analysis to manage a team responsible for regular engagement with candidates, as well as the ability to problem solve and proactively manage risks and issues
- Develop and implement guidelines to ensure the relocation team performs optimally in terms of communication requirements, risk identification, reporting and strategy.
- Actively take part in the day-to-day operations to deliver departmental objectives.
- Lead the onboarding function for all new Talent Partners (Clients)/Talent Professionals (Candidates) in process.
- Prioritise handover calls from the sales and delivery team to alleviate sales team capacity.
- Provide guidance to Talent Professionals on all issues relating to their onboarding process (e.g., work permits / visas, medical testing, accommodation, flights, police clearances etc.)
- Research solutions for frequently asked questions from Talent Professionals and document these solutions for future use.
- Identify and report on any red flags and risk factors during the onboarding phase of a Talent Professional’s process and drive appropriate solutions to mitigate losing the Talent Professional.
- Regularly communicate with internal Relationship Managers and Project Managers on red flags and risk mitigation plans
- Escalate factors causing Talent Professionals’ process delays directly to GAP Talent Relationship Managers
- Report any delay trends to the sales and delivery team leaders to proactively manage future problems.
- Effectively manage the Relocation team members to ensure team and individual alignment and optimal performance against KPIs as well as supporting relevant development needs.
- Regularly update the Vincere (CRM) system on all Talent Professionals communications and changes.
- Review data integrity of all Talent Professionals within Vincere
- Request and track referrals from Talent Professionals.
- Design and communicate the aftercare surveys to identify flight risks and gain process feedback insights from Talent Professionals.
- Follow up on aftercare data collection communications sent to Talent Professionals and report on aftercare data per client project following the Talent Partner’s start date.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Embrace a customer service attitude towards internal team members, candidates, and clients.
- Travel for business where required. This might mean doing client location visits, candidate social events, etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent
- Min 5 years’ experience in a customer service delivery environment.
- Min 2 years’ people management experience.
- Having worked in a recruitment environment will be seen as an added advantage.
- Strong operator and proven experience in a service environment
- High proficiency in English – both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and highly organised.
- Natural leader – strong vision and ability to motivate team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
- Inquisitive mind and strong questioning skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office tools, particularly MS Outlook, MS Teams, and MS Excel.