Senior Data Analyst – UK Opportunity
England is Calling! GAP Talent are on the look out for experienced professionals within Data Analytics, who are looking for a fully sponsored international opportunity with a Top 10 Audit Firm!
In order to be considered you MUST meet the below;
- Proven experience (4-6 years) in a audit data analytics or related role, with a track record of successfully leading and managing teams.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Microsoft Azure, Python, R, SQL, and
data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI.
- Robotics experience e.g UI Path
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex findings to diverse audiences.
- Apply knowledge of existing audit methodologies
- Previous experience within a financial or professional services context is advantageous.
- The successful candidate MUST have experience with cloud base platforms e.g Azure, Rack Space, AWS.
What’s on offer?
- Sponsorship to work in the UK
- Excellent relocation package
- Competitive UK salary with benefits
- Flexible working opportunities
For potential candidates, the company offers various benefits including:
- Pension plans
- 25 Days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Career Coaches as well as Learning and Development opportunities
If you or anyone you know meets the above and is interested in an opportunity of a lifetime please apply or email your CV