SOX and Controls Director – United Kingdom
GAP Talent are on the look out for a UK-Based Director within SOX and Controls having a consulting background to join a Top 10 Audit Firm!
In order to be considered you MUST meet the below:
- Professional qualification ACA/ICAS or equivalent
- Significant understanding of controls and their application in the workplace including design, sufficiency, operating effectiveness, deficiencies and recommendations
- Understanding of and experience of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and its role in meeting organisations objectives.
- Experience of scoping and facilitating controls optimisation exercises.
- Knowledge and understanding of assurance reporting standards including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 and SSAE 18, SOC 2 from scoping through to Type I & II reporting
- Understanding and experience of Sarbanes Oxley engagements
- A sound knowledge and practical experience of IT General Controls (ITGC)
- Ability to coach, develop and manage people as well as work independently
- Significant experience of simultaneously driving multiple engagements to a successful outcome
- Strong networking skills and ability to develop strong rapports with clients bringing in the wider firm
What’s on offer:
- Sponsorship to work in the UK
- Competitive UK salary with benefits
- Flexible working opportunities
For potential candidates, the company offers various benefits including:
- Pension plans
- 25 Days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Career Coaches as well as Learning and Development opportunities
If you or anyone you know meets the above and is interested in an opportunity of a lifetime please apply or email your CV.