Senior Project Manager – Caribbean
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a project from start to finish.
This candidate will be able to create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline and evaluate risks. This individual should also have experience managing people and be an effective communicator. The individual will need to be willing to relocate to the Caribbean.
- Direct and oversee completion of project
- Experienced leader with a learnt understanding of all technical elements of construction
- Develop plan of action including schedule, resources and work plan
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders
- Understand and ability to manage the design process
- Cost/Value Management experience.
- Contract and claims expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree (MRICS).
- 7+ years of experience in project management or relevant fields
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a team
Full relocation assistance, housing allowance and more exclusive benefits.