An exciting international opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Refrigeration engineer to lead a team of engineers and technicians to be based full time in the Caribbean with a permanent position.
The business operates in the fishing and seafoods industry but also holds retail and hospitality venues. The role offers housing and relocation and flights home yearly.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, have an eye for detail and have proven experience of leading teams by example to deliver to the highest standards to minimize down time across the business. You’ll manage a team and work towards their development and training so leadership skills are important.
- Ammonia and Freon Refrigeration systems
- 5 years or more refrigeration / cold storage experience
- Food or Seafood industry experience preferred
- Industrial maintenance
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
- Electrical control systems PLC
- Ability to relocate in 6 to 8 weeks with financial assistance from the company – work permits provided.
An Attractive package is on offer with housing allowance and yearly flights home included.
Send your CV to: