A well-known and prestigious travel group is recruiting a Social Media Manager to be based in the idyllic island in the Cayman Islands.
The Social Media Manager will play a key role in the development, implementation, and optimization of various Social Media marketing initiatives. In this role, you will need to handle several different tasks concurrently which requires working closely with management, agency partners, and cross-functional teams to coordinate resources and align objectives. The Social Media Manager should have a proven track record and examples of previously successful campaigns.
The Social Media Manager will have solid communication skills and tactical hands on experience optimizing Social Media campaigns. Data and analysis should come easily. You must be dynamic with your strategies and willing to adapt to the ever-changing marketplace. You think critically to solve problems and can always find a solution.
Skils and Qualfications:
·3+ years of Social Media and Content Management on agency or client-side
- Experience with Social Media software
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience managing a medium-large brand
- Ability to work with and lead external vendor/partner relationships including negotiating contracts and terms
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Preferred: travel industry experience
- Nice to have: Fluent in Spanish or French
- Ability to travel as required, extended travel may be expected from time to time
- Package circa $100,000 USD (after tax)
- Housing in an expat friendly area
Over and above
- Relocation costs covered
- Full private medical cover
- Pension contribution
- Work permit costs
- Company discounts