Website GAP Talent
We’re hiring… our Pretoria Team is growing! GAP Talent is seeking a Talent Manager to assist with graduate recruitment in the financial industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract talent.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in various of media.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and grow your talent pool.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Using candidate databases to match the right candidates with the client’s specific vacancy requirements.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and compiling candidate shortlists.
- Preparing suitable candidate CVs and application correspondence for submission to clients.
- Organising interviews for the Senior Talent Manager.
- All related administrative tasks.
- Working closely with the Senior Talent Manager to achieve project targets.
- Matric Certificate
- Industrial Psychology degree will be an advantage
- People’s person
- Good communicator
- Go getter
- Be creative and take initiative
Apply with Chrissie Blom / Senior Talent Manager