A well-known and prestigious travel group is recruiting a Contact Centre Director. The role will be based in the Caribbean and operates a 500 seater Call Centre that forms an integral part of the strategy of the business.
The contact centre operates inbound sales, reservations and customer service hub, where you will be tasked with managing and developing teams, with a strong emphasis on soft upselling / upgrades whilst maintaining ‘best in class’ customer service. Training and team development also forms an integral part of the role in a collegiate, friendly, relationship driven culture.
- Package circa: $120,000 – $140,000 (USD)
- Full relocation costs
- Bonus: 20% to 30%
The role would suite a person who has worked in large contact centres within the hospitality or travel sector. So if you have worked on Call Centre campaigns in the travel or hospitality sectors, we would love to hear from you.
The suitable candidate will likely have 20 or more years of experience.
- Call Centre Management experience of large teams is required
- Sector exposure of Travel Agents / Hospitality / Airline sectors is an advantage
- Must be available to relocate at short notice 6 to 8 weeks
- Flights, relocation allowance and visa costs will be provided
To apply, please email your CV to:
Emel van Zyl / Associate Director
+44 (0)207 048 2555