Digital Audit Senior Manager- United Kingdom
We at GAP Talent are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager for a prestigious global firm based in the United Kingdom!
Please note: This is a permanent opportunity which will require moving to the United Kingdom.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- At a minimum 8 years prior consulting and advisory experience.
- A strong understanding and expert knowledge of IT Governance, ITGC’s and IT Risk trends.
- A true leader with a passion for coaching and mentoring junior staff.
- The ability to lead client engagements.
- Full Visa sponsorship with permanent opportunity.
- Excellent package and benefits package.
- 25 days annual leave + UK public holidays.
- Blended working patterns between home and office and many more!
Ready to seize an international opportunity or embark on an exciting career change? The moment is NOW!