Exclusive Audit Partner Opportunity
Our client, a global Top 10 Audit and Advisory firm, is seeking an experienced and driven Partner to join their asset management team
As a Specialist in providing assurance and advisory services to clients across the Wealth and Asset Management industry, you will be responsible for helping Asset Managers and Servicers reduce costs and improve efficiency through the use of a number of levers, both traditional and new.
- We are seeking an individual with extensive experience in Asset Management, with a focus on non-real estate assets either at Partner or Director level, and who is looking to take the step up to Partner.
- You should have significant experience of auditing IFRS and US GAAP filers, financial and operational controls assurance services, including reporting in accordance with AAF 01/06, SSAE 18, and ISAE 3402.
- In addition, you should have a proven track record of delivery at C-suite level in front, middle, and back office aspects of the Wealth and Asset Management sector.
- You will be responsible for providing high-level insights and recommendations to the firm’s clients, working closely with senior executives and C-suite leaders to help them achieve their goals and improve their bottom line.
- You will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, ensuring that the firm continues to deliver the highest levels of service and expertise.
- You should be able to inspire and motivate those around you, and should be passionate about helping others succeed.
If you are an asset management professional who is looking for a new challenge and is driven to make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Partner role today!
Dependent on experience, the position is offering either a salaried Partner package or and Equity Partner with the overall package designed to be attractive.