Regional Project Manager- Caribbean
A listed global hotel group is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead a large team in the development of a 600 room Luxury 5 Star Resort in an idyllic location in The Caribbean.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide Project Management for planning and organising all aspects of this luxury new build 5 Star Resort related to the relevant projects and importantly including management of contractors. As part of this role, the Project Manager will have to oversee the entire workings, acting as the point of reporting contact, and working to strict and demanding deadlines.
The project is expected to last 2 years in which time international relocation will be required with financial assistance and housing provided by the company.
- Act as the shareholders lead contact and representative, managing the entire construction project through the Project and Development team
- Oversee construction project from construction to completion
- Manage key relationships internally with stake holders and outside partners including contractors
- Cross functional coordination for logistics with vendors
- Ensure quality and compliance with regulatory bodies
- Reporting and tracking status reports to senior management and stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Create a timeline for follow up works for the years ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Architecture
- Accreditations from recognised construction bodies
- Experience within Hospitality / Resorts & Hotels
- Ability to relocate for a 2 year period. New contracts on offer are highly likely